Looking forward to this session? Share it!
When it comes down to marketing and understanding your target it's important to ensure your HCP message is based on target and relevance. In the world of life science communication and marketing strategy the majority of the time is spent on brand/ product positioning and therapeutic objectives alongside a communication strategy. Since HCPs are their own target area it's important to fully understand this marketplace so you can provide a quality scientific content focus approach to marketing. During this workshop you will learn how to:
- Develop a proper marketing strategy based on fully understanding your HCPs needs and pain points
- Incorporate an engaging and compelling brand message into these marketing channels
- HCP engagement through the right content channels
- Ensure marketing messages come with a message beyond marketing and help educate the HCP on how to improve patient care
- Adapt your marketing and communication channels while meeting customers’ needs
- Review all digital platforms that impact messaging