Program A: Digital Customer Journeys
11:00 am–11:40 am
Consumer and Medical Integration Leader, Multi-Channel Engagement
In a time where customers are king, the customer experience (CX) is of critical importance to organizations. With the help of us and the world wide web, customers have the power, not the sellers. With more options, power and influence than ever, the customer experience matters. This session will explore opportunities to be strategic and intentional in creating a positive CX. From defining “Customer Experience” to ensuring your brand, product or service delivers the desired experience across every touchpoint at every stage of the journey.
With branding expert Yolanda Smith, you will:
- Define Conscious Customer Experience (CCE™)
- Identify elements of the CCE™ framework
- Recognize your customer influencers
- Use data analytics to uncover insights and experiences
1:40 pm–2:25 pm
In the biopharma space, “audience” is an arbitrary term, and identifying your goal audience(s) will help dictate your digital & social brand storytelling strategy. Emily & Erica will walk through the best practices for creating compelling content, “mining" for stories within your organization, and tips for pushing the boundaries creatively in our regulated industry.
Some actionable takeaways & learnings of this session:
- Learn best practices for compelling storytelling & content creation.
- Learn ways to measure your success (and why “failure" isn’t a bad thing!)
- Learn how to get buy-in for digital storytelling & content across your organization.
Program B: Culture & Organizational Transformation
11:00 am–11:45 am
Digital Engagement Director, Global Commercial Digital & Innovation
Pharmaceutical companies are two times more likely than other industries to not have well-defined roles and responsibilities for core digital processes.
In this session, we'll explore how you can help lead your company in its digital transformation by:
- Understanding why disrupting your organizational structure is important to sustaining innovation
- Learning how the division of roles and responsibilities in different organization models can encourage or discourage collaboration
- Developing an action plan fit for your organization
11:55 am–12:40 pm
It’s no secret that pharmaceutical companies are facing a number of headwinds when it comes to improving reputation. Between scrutiny on pricing, overall distrust of the industry and a consistent presence on the legislative agenda, pharmaceutical companies have little daylight when it comes to improving reputation. But it’s not all grim. Research shows that people are more likely to do business with, and work for, companies with a positive reputation. In this session, attendees will learn:
- Why it’s critical to focus on reputation at the corporate level and how it drives real business value
- How to identify a specific audience and create an audience-led content approach that enhances reputation
- What digital channels best support reputation programs and how to plan for any emerging issues
- How to measure the impact of reputation programs to demonstrate value
2:35 pm–3:20 pm
The success of AI-powered platforms like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant has created a wave of interest in voice and chatbot-powered virtual assistants across a variety of consumer-facing digital healthcare applications. In this session, we’ll review real-world use cases for how pharmaceutical brands and other healthcare businesses are tapping the potential of virtual assistants to transform patient engagement, increase
2:20 pm–3:00 pm
Intelligent Marketing, Digital & AI Practice Leader
In this session, Bilal will help decipher what AI is, identify the industry’s top practical applications of advanced analytics and machine learning, then explain some of the current work at Deloitte and conduct a deep dive into “Personalization” capabilities for a top digital platform that we all cherish and love.
- Understanding of the history of Artificial Intelligence
- The common applications of AI to drive business applications
- Business deep dive on AI to drive personalized digital experiences